Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Babies and au pairs

I came back to Milan yesterday after an amazing week in Austria, where I met my new little cousin!

this is Thomas!
A lovely little boy whom I have cuddled the whole time, so sweet and lively! He's only 40 days old but so funny. So I had a good reason to desert my beads.

I was also looking for a family to join as au pair and at the very last minute I found one, it's only for a couple of months but I hope I'll manage to find a new job soon - and of course to enjoy this experience and learn a decent german!
This puts me in an unpleasant position with my shop and beads. I will carry all finished items with me, but I am not sure I'll be able to make new things for a while. I'll be super busy trying to adjust to my new life but, being a temporary job, I can't move all my stuff with me.
Perhaps I'll find new inspirations!
Wish me luck!


6 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be on line from time to time to write about new challenges!!!! And I'm sure some beads will travel with you, best wishes darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I will surely sneak some beads into my luggage and maybe find new bead stores :D

      Delete
  2. Un grossissimo IN BOCCA AL LUPO per la nuova avventura e anche un grosso abbraccio!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crepi!!!! Speriamo bene!!! Sono fiduciosa :)

      Delete