Monday, October 14, 2013

Agate chips

I finally got back to beading something.
I have had so many occasions to buy beading material and was so excited and unpatient to use it, but as usual life had a different idea.
Without further ado, here are my new babies


which style you have obviously seen before, but I am now looking for new shapes and options on the bottom.


So, inspired from some crystal jewelry I had pinned, I tried to use some agate chips I had bought for a necklace.


Despite the weird shape, I love them.
Hope this juice will continue to flow and I'll get to use some stash pretty soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your can tab earrings and these are right up there as being gorgeous. Now whenever I am walking along the street and see a can tab laying on the ground (litterbugs!) I think, hey I could make an earring out of that :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I have become a little obsessed by cans too :D always put the tabs in my bag

      Delete