Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bead Soup Party, here I come!

I'm finally taking part in the Bead Soup Party! When I first discovered about it, it was already on. The following time I wasn't picked. Third time I was on holiday and moving a lot, so I didn't partecipate, even though it had become open to anybody. So this is the right time! In the meantime I have partecipated in a couple of swaps and have "warmed up" for this. I'm finishing to cook my soup right now after a couple of rough weeks: stomach problems first, a very bad back pain last week and, just when I had recovered completely, a terrible pharyngitis I'm dealing with right now.

source: Pinterest

Seems like you get thousands of ideas when you aren't able to bead at all, so I'm eager to go back to my table and create something after too much bed. My partner is Dorota Żerańska and I can't wait to start this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment