Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

It's that time of the year...the first day of it!

Source: Pinterest



No propositions this year. I found out they are more likely to be pursued if made little by little, month after month.
So I might only have a January proposition: to invent something new and make at least one new tutorial.
I also want to partecipate more in beading challenges and swaps, because they really open your world to new people you would never meet otherwise.
I think my mind needs to be stimulated more, so I also want to go out more and see as many exhibitions as I can - living in the north has its positive consequences (like having tons of museums around) and I might as well use them.

Happy new year everybody and let this year challenges make you smarter and stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment