Monday, September 3, 2012

Vacation is almost over

This morning I bought my ticket back to Milan. Can't complain about my summer, see this summary and judge yourself:
I went to Rome after so many years (used to live there) for my BFF's wedding and stayed there a while, enjoyed it so much and remembered why I used to love it so much. I've been in my hometown for more than 2 months now and I've enjoyed every day: I've eaten all the best fruit, vegetables, gelato and homemade pasta, focaccia and parmigiana; been to the beach so much I'm sick of it...well, almost, and went to some gorgeous places in my region I've never been before. I've had some quality time not only with my parents, but also with uncles and aunts and my younger cousins, who have grown up so much! I've started jogging with regularity and it became running after a couple of weeks and I feel so much better now, you can see I didn't actually lose weight but fat is slowly leaving space to muscles (despite all the food I ate, LOL). And I beaded a lot, also sold a lot, and already have orders for Christmas. For the first time I really feel I can let summer go peacefully, without feeling depressed. It's time to go back to the big city and make serious plans for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment