Sunday, April 15, 2012

Inheritance

During this Easter vacation I found something I thought lost for a long time.
Something I received from my grandad a loooong time ago, when I was about 10, and never really understood until know: my grand-grandmother Amalia's knitting mock ups and stitch explanations.
Some of them were tearing apart, like this one



so I had to scan them all.
Most of the mock ups are actually lost in my closet or between my Barbie doll clothes...but I'm so glad I have all the explanations.
I also found a tutorial for "2 years old baby boy shorts", with my father name on it!
My granny used to write on any kind of paper and that's why some of them are unreadable and shredded, but it's ok if you think they're over 70 years old!
I'm going to copy them anytime soon and maybe try to make something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment