Wednesday, July 28, 2010

August challenge

I arrived back home this morning from Florence and decided it was time to post my necklace for the EBW August challenge.
I wish I had more time to make it like my original idea was, but I really am full of work to do, so here it is:

When I think about Hollywood, stars are on my mind; and since I'm pretty obsessed with them, it was the perfect theme to use my "starry compulsion".
Please search EBWC on Etsy.com for more beautiful pieces. Many talented ladies have already submitted their wonderful works!
Please visit the EBW blog
http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com
between August 9th and 15th in order to vote for your favorite!

4 comments:

  1. Your August chellange piece turned out very nice, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin! It's really simple but stars make everything look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely star necklace, good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete